What does Chamber currently offer:
The Whitsunday Coast Chamber of Commerce offers an invaluable insight into the area’s business environment by providing through its members
- Direct contact to local business’s management and decision makers
- Industry specific feedback from business owners & stakeholders
- Face to face networking functions with local businesses
- Direct and established relationships with local government bodies such as Regional Council, State Government
- Synergy with other valuable organisations
- Advertising and promotion opportunities to a focused, quality target group
This year the WCCC would like to offer members more than a membership but valuable opportunities for connecting with relevant clients and skate holders and promoting your businesses through the many channels offered by the Chamber.
- Annual Fee: $145
Members of the Whitsunday Coast Chamber of Commerce get a strong independent voice and representation to local and state government bodies
Standard membership includes:
- Free access to all information portals
- Free regular Business Boost with timely updates on businesses opportunities
- Access to Networking breakfasts providing industry insight from professional speakers
- Access to chamber organised networking events and meetings
- Access to discounted billboard signage
- Special offers and discounts from members to members
Annual membership in Whitsunday Coast Chamber of Commerce extends for the calendar year, from January to December. Some consideration may be made for memberships commencing at the very end of the year.
Become a Sponsor?
The Whitsunday Coast Chamber of Commerce also has a sponsorship program which offers members and businesses unmatched opportunities to connect to a relevant network of members, and participate in unique networking events. Follow the link below to find out about Gold and Silver Sponsorship options.